Appeal Rules of the Gallatin City-County Board of Health
Board of Health Public Meetings typically take place on the fourth Thursday of the month at 7:00am in the Gallatin County Courthouse Community Room, 311 W. Main, Bozeman, unless otherwise noted.
- Upcoming agendas with related documents are available on the “Upcoming” tab/dropdown
- Audio Live Streaming of the meetings are located on the “Streaming Live” tab/dropdown
- Audio recordings of meetings already held are located on the “Recorded” tab/dropdown
For additional information, contact the Gallatin City-County Health Department at 406.582.3100.
Note: All agendas, minutes, and notices provided on this web site are for informational purposes only.
The Gallatin City-County Board of Health will be holding their next meeting on May 27, 2021 at 7:00 a.m. This meeting will be virtual. Additional meeting details will be posted once they are available.
- Register online: TBD
- Join by phone:
- Public Comments:
- Submit public comment via email BOHPublicComment@gallatin.mt.gov.
- Public comments will be closed at 4:00 p.m. on May 26.
- Comments are viewable online and must be respectful of others.
- Comments may not include any vulgar or threatening language.
Learn how to download and join a virtual Board of Health meeting using Zoom with these downloadable instructions, or at this series of Zoom 101 video tutorials.
Minutes prior to December 1, 2015 are available here.
We were unable to record audio for the January 23, 2020 meeting. You can find the official record here.
To see the upcoming meeting agenda and other details, click on the dropdown menu below where it says “Recorded” and select “Upcoming”. Then, click on the meeting for which you would like additional details.