Gallatin City-County Health Department, Bozeman Health, and Community Health Partners invite community members to participate in a conversation about the health of their communities and Gallatin County.
Throughout the past few months, more than 400 residents were asked about their health during a telephone survey. Next week, results of this community health assessment will be shared in five communities in Gallatin County and residents will have the opportunity to provide input on health priorities. Meetings are being held in Belgrade, Three Forks, Big Sky, West Yellowstone, and Bozeman.
- Wednesday, September 13, 1-3 p.m. at Belgrade Community Library
- Wednesday, September 13, 5-7 p.m. at Three Forks Senior Center
- Thursday, September 14, 10 a.m.-noon at Big Sky Chapel
- Thursday, September 14, 3-5 p.m. at West Yellowstone City Council Room
- Friday, September 15, 10 a.m.-noon at Bozeman Courthouse Community Room
We are looking forward to bringing together partners from across the community health spectrum to begin envisioning ways of better collaborating on health issues. This process is a collective effort by the Gallatin City-County Health Department, Bozeman Health, and Community Health Partners. Information gathered at these sessions will be used to help formulate our community’s public health goals and outcomes. These meetings are open to the public and everyone is invited to attend and participate.
Contact Stefanie Tassaro at 406-582-3100 or email@example.com for more information about the Community Health Assessment meetings.