‘Tis the 2019 Holiday Events Season in Gallatin County
Curious about holiday events in Gallatin County this holiday season? There are plenty of holiday events for people of all ages. Best of all, some of them are free! Get your hats, scarves, and mittens ready and find out what’s happening.
Huffing for Stuffing Thanksgiving Day Run/Walk
- When: November 28th
- Where: Museum of the Rockies, Bozeman
- What: Huffing For Stuffing is a fun, heart-healthy, family-oriented event. All run proceeds will be donated to the Gallatin Valley Food Bank.
- Register: Visit Huffing for Stuffing to register.
Manhattan Christmas Stroll
- When: December 5th, 3:30-7:30pm
- Where: Downtown Manhattan, Montana
- What: Manhattan’s Christmas Stroll began with local businesses inviting customers in for Christmas treats. Today, it has grown to represent Manhattan’s commitment to community.
- For more information, visit Manhattan Area Chamber
Three Forks Christmas Stroll
- When: December 6th, 4-8:00pm
- Where: Downtown Three Forks, Montana. Begins at Veterans Park.
- What: On the first Friday in December, Downtown Three Forks comes to life with caroling and a tree lighting ceremony. Then, stick around for the Lighted Parade down Main Street. Other festivities include vendors, a gingerbread house contest, pictures with Santa, a silent auction, and more.
- For more information, visit the Three Forks Christmas Stroll
Downtown Bozeman Christmas Stroll
- When: December 7th, 4:30-7:30pm
- Where: Downtown Bozeman
- What: Be a part of Downtown Bozeman’s most beloved holiday tradition, the 39th annual Christmas Stroll. Bring the whole family. Ride on the horse-drawn wagons, get your picture taken with Santa, or watch the lighting ceremony. Other activities include the gingerbread house contest display, Christmas carols, and more. Or, grab a bite to eat from one of over 80 food and non-profit activity vendors, or do some Christmas gift shopping.
- For more information, visit Downtown Bozeman
Winter Art Walk
- When: December 13th, 6-8pm
- Where: Downtown Bozeman
- What: Many downtown galleries will feature artists’ openings and receptions. Many provide appetizers and free refreshments. The Art Walk is also a chance to stroll Downtown Bozeman, take in some art and culture while also holiday shopping.
- For more information, see the Winter Art Walk Map
Winter Farmers’ Market
- When: Last Winter Market of the year is December 21st, 9am – 12pm.
- Where: The Emerson Center for Arts and Culture (Ballroom)
- What: The Bozeman Winter Market grew from our community’s growing demand for a producer-to-consumer experience through the winter months. Find fresh greens and vegetables alongside traditional winter staples like potatoes and onions.
- For more information, visit Winter Farmer’s Market