Every year, women and their families participate in The Big Latch On; a designated day and time where women gather to breastfeed, raise awareness, and offer peer support. On the same day, all around the world, mothers will be latching their babies/toddlers/children to breastfeed at the same time to recognize the value of breastfeeding.
Gallatin Valley Breastfeeding Coalition invites you to join in the Bozeman event. Now in its 5th year, the event just keeps growing, with over 150 people participating last year!
Events and activities include:
- Demonstrations of cloth diapering and babywearing.
- Yoga and massage sessions for those would like to participate.
- A photo booth for families.
- Giveaways and baskets with items to support breastfeeding moms and their families.
- A “make your own” snack station.
Join the celebration at the Bozeman Public Library Saturday, August 5, 10am-2pm. Come be a part of this international event and make a difference in our own community!