2023 Back to School Vaccination Clinics Coming in August!
If you are unable to make these walk-in days, you can make an appointment by calling 406-582-3100. Please note, appointments can fill up fast for back to school, so we encourage you to come during our walk-in times in order to meet school vaccine requirements before the first day of school.
What to bring:
- We are asking everyone to wear a mask while in our office. If you do not bring one, one can be provided for you.
- Please bring a completed consent form (en espanol) per person for immunizations. Consent forms can be provided, but having them completed will make the appointment go quicker.
- Bring your child’s vaccine records and insurance information. Children with no insurance, or whose insurance does not pay for vaccines, qualify for vaccinations under the Vaccines for Children Program, where you don’t pay for the cost of the vaccine however we do charge a $21.00 administration fee per shot, and we also have a sliding fee scale.
Please plan to wait in our office for 15 minutes after you receive a vaccine.
Who Needs Vaccines?
All students must have evidence of immunity to chickenpox through one of the following:
- 2 doses of varicella vaccine
- Laboratory evidence of immunity or laboratory confirmation of disease
- Diagnosis or verification of history of chickenpox or shingles disease by a healthcare provider (MD, DO, NP, or PA)
For more information about who needs vaccines, visit the Montana Public Health website or see the Montana school vaccination requirements.