The Gallatin City-County Health Department is using an application called SARA-Alert to support you while in quarantine. You will receive an email or text message from 844-957-2721 asking about your symptoms. Please make sure this number does not go to spam.
CLICK HERE for a printable version of Quarantine Instructions.
Steps for Quarantine:
Avoid infecting others
Avoid physical contact with others
Report any symptoms if they develop
More Details for Quarantine:
- If you have a medical appointment, call ahead and tell the provider that you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19.
- Stay away from other people and pets in your home, as much as possible. Use a separate bathroom, if possible.
- Wear a face mask at all times when you are around other people or pets. If you must care for pets, wash your hands thoroughly before and after. If you need to be in the same room with pets and other people, wear a face mask If wearing a mask causes you difficulty breathing or other severe consequences, make sure that other people in the room wear face masks.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, place the used tissue in a lined trashcan. Wash your hands right away with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or clean your hands with a nickel-size amount of alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Don’t share food, drinks, dishes, eating utensils, towels or bedding with other people or pets.
- Wash dishes, towels and bedding thoroughly and dry them on the hottest appropriate setting.
- Use household disinfectants to regularly clean high-touch surfaces, including counters, doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, remote controls, keyboards, tablets and bedside tables.