You have been diagnosed with COVID and will need to stay home until meeting the CDC criteria to be released from isolation*.
You should notify the following people:
- All professors, whether enrolled in online or in-person classes.
- If you live ON CAMPUS, call Residence Life at 406-994-2605 to move to an isolation area and receive food and other assistance.
- If you live OFF CAMPUS, you can call the MSU COVID Case Managers at 406-994-4100 to receive information on food assistance, additional resources, and how to comply with isolation to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
*Refusal to comply with this isolation order is a violation of the MSU Student Code of Conduct and may result in disciplinary action.
Gallatin City-County Health Department is using an application called Sara Alert to support people in isolation. You will receive an email or text message asking if you have symptoms. The Sara Alert number is 844-957-2721. Please make sure this email does not go to spam or this number is not blocked.
If your symptoms worsen, you can go to:
- University Health Partners, 100 Swingle Building; call 406-994-2311 for an appointment.
- Holiday hours:
- Open Wednesday, November 25, 8:30am – 2pm; closed November 26 through November 29
- Open for Snowmester hours November 30 – January 8; Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm; closed weekends and holidays
- Open December 24 and December 31; 9am – noon; closed December 25. and January 1
- Visit the University Health Partners Medical Services website for the most up to date information.
- Viral Triage Clinic at Bozeman Health, Entrance 4, Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- B2 Urgent Care,
- In Bozeman, 1006 West Main Street, Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- In Belgrade, Bozeman Health, 206 Alaska Frontage Road, Monday to Sunday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Please wear a face covering and notify staff that you have been diagnosed with COVID so that the healthcare team can the proper precautions.
This form is for individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 and are in need of an isolation letter.
Please provide your name, date of birth, email, and symptom onset date (if asymptomatic, please provide the date of your positive test result). We will verify your positive lab results and then send your letter to the email address you provide. Due to the volume of cases, please allow us at least 48 hours to send your letter. If you have any questions, please call the COVID call center (406-548-0123).
For more information, please go to MSU’s COVID website. At the bottom of the page is a “Questions about COVID- 19” box where questions can be submitted. MSU staff will reply.