Gallatin County COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Calendar
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING FULLY AND CAREFULLY
- YOU CANNOT SIGN UP FOR A VACCINE APPOINTMENT ON THIS PAGE. Check for available COVID-19 vaccine appointments here.
- You can typically walk in to any of our open clinics and get your first or second dose. Be sure to visit our Vaccine Preparedness page to find out what you need to bring.
- This calendar is for information only.
- All clinics are dependent on vaccine allocation from the State of Montana and are subject to change.
- This calendar shows clinics for organizations that are receiving state vaccine allocations:
- Gallatin City-County Health Department
- Montana State University
- Bozeman Health
- Community Health Partners
We will update the information weekly to maintain transparency on who is providing clinics and how clinics are taking place, but due to continuously changing data – at times there may be outdated information. Please remember the demand far outweighs the vaccine supply, so we ask for your continued patience.