These clinics are held at the Gallatin City-County Health Department located at 215 W. Mendenhall, Bozeman – unless otherwise noted!
Visit vaccines.gov for additional locations.
What you need to know for your appointment!
- Be sure to stay up-to-date on your COVID-19 vaccines, including getting boosted when eligible. Find details on types of vaccines available for each age group on the CDC’s website.
- Stay Up to Date with COVID-19 Vaccines Including Boosters | CDC
- Please bring your insurance card. GCCHD will be billing insurance companies for the administration of the COVID-19 vaccine. There continues to be no cost to you!
- Please bring your COVID-19 vaccine card if you’ve already received a dose.
- Don’t want to wait for an appointment? There are many locations to get your COVID-19 and flu vaccines! Visit vaccines.gov to find one nearest you.
- There is NO WAITING period between getting your COVID-19 vaccine and flu vaccine. Find more information on co-administering flu and COVID-19 vaccines on the CDC’s website.