These clinics are held at the Gallatin City-County Health Department located at 215 W. Mendenhall, Bozeman – unless otherwise noted!
What you need to know for your appointment!
- Find out if you’re eligible for primary or booster doses: Take the Quiz!
- Be sure to stay up-to-date on your COVID-19 vaccines, including getting boosted when eligible. Find details on types of vaccines available for each age group on the CDC’s website.
- Stay Up to Date with COVID-19 Vaccines Including Boosters | CDC
- Please bring your insurance card for primary COVID-19 doses. GCCHD will be billing insurance companies for the administration of the primary COVID-19 vaccine. Booster doses will not be billed at this time. There continues to be no cost to you!
- Please bring your COVID-19 vaccine card if you’ve already received a dose.
- GCCHD requires an appointment for all vaccines. At this time, we do not have any walk-in availability.
- Don’t want to wait? There are many locations to get your COVID-19 and flu vaccines! Visit vaccines.gov to find one nearest you.
- There is NO WAITING period between getting your COVID-19 vaccine and flu vaccine. Find more information on co-administering flu and COVID-19 vaccines on the CDC’s website.
- We are still experiencing a limited supply of Moderna Bivalent Booster doses. If you are 18 years or older, you can mix and match between Pfizer and Moderna.