The importance of having an engaged father is invaluable. Not only do kids love spending time together, having an involved dad leads to:
- Better grades
- Lower teen pregnancy rates
- Lower drug use
- Lower crime rates
- Lower aggression*
*National Fatherhood Initiative & National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse
Our Father Engagement Program
This program is designed specifically for dads with children prenatal to age five.
- Dad to dad, we help you understand your child’s development, provide parenting techniques, help navigate local services and are there to answer questions and offer support.
- For dads who are veterans, we have a father engagement specialist who is a veteran himself. He understands the unique challenges that come with raising children post service, and how ones mental health can impact their ability to be emotionally present.
- Sometimes all you need is an understanding ear.
- To learn more, call Patrick, 406.548.7370 or Michael 406.595.7624
- Read more about the importance dads make in their children’s lives.