The Healthy Gallatin Home Visiting Program brings nurses and other specialists into your home to help you gain the tools needed to raise healthy children. Because every family deserves the chance to build an environment that helps their kids grow.
Who is the program for?
The Healthy Gallatin Home Visiting Program is here to help families from prenatal care to children up to age 5. The program is free and open to everyone, regardless of income or background.
What is included?
The Home Visiting Program varies depending on your need. Your program may include the following:
- Get answers to your parenting questions
- Learn about your child’s development and what to watch for
- Discover a number of parenting tricks and tactics
- Find support for breastfeeding and address other infant feeding concerns
- Get help accessing healthcare coverage or other community resources
- And more!
Our Home Visitors are assigned depending on your unique situation. Our Home Visitor staff includes:
Do you know someone who may need support during pregnancy or with parenting? Health care providers, family, and friends can refer someone to the Healthy Gallatin Home Visiting program by filling out a referral form. Use the same referral form to refer yourself.
You can mail the form to us: Gallatin City-County Health Department, 215 W Mendenhall, Bozeman, MT 59715, or fax to: 406.582.3112.
How can I get more information?
For more information on the program, call us at 406.582.3100.