Montana Asthma Home Visiting Program
Asthma doesn’t have to cramp your lifestyle, the Montana Asthma Program can help! Our free home visiting program helps adults and children with asthma live normal lives. Over the course of six visits, a registered nurse will come to your home and help you take steps toward easy breathing.
You will receive:
- Help mitigating asthma triggers with the use of an Asthma Home Environment Checklist that focuses on dust mites, mold, smoke and pets.
- Demonstration of correct inhaler technique and a valved holding chamber for you to keep.
- Discussion about controller and rescue medications.
- Collaboration with you or your child’s healthcare provider to set up an asthma action plan.
- A free HEPA Air Filter, asthma-friendly mattress and pillowcase covers, and a peak flow meter.
Living with asthma doesn’t have to slow you down!
For more information, call Sam at 406.551.5837