Breathe easier when you participate in the Montana Asthma Home Visiting Program. This free program brings a registered nurse into your home. You’ll learn the steps to take to control and manage your asthma.
What is included?
Participation in the Montana Asthma Home Visiting Program gets you:
- Six free home nurse visits over the course of one year.
- Help to understand asthma triggers. Our Asthma Home Environment Checklist focuses on dust mites, mold, smoke and pets.
- Training on using an inhaler.
- Review of long-term control medications and rescue medications.
- Coordination with you or your child’s healthcare provider to create an asthma action plan.
More free incentives
In addition to the above services, you’ll also receive the following free incentives, as needed:
How do I enroll?
To enroll in the program, fill out the Montana Asthma Program Referral Form.
How can I get more information?
For more information on the program, call us at 406-582-3100.