If you or a relative are not currently under the care of a local mental health professional, but you are having a mental health crisis:
- Insist that a mental health professional, such as a mental health counselor, psychologist, psychiatrist or a psychiatric nurse practitioner, meet with you NOW!
- Call the Help Center’s 24-hour crisis line at 586-3333 or 211
If you or a relative is currently under professional care, but the treatment is not effective:
- Insist that your mental health professional meet with you and listen to you to reevaluate your treatment program.
- Alcohol and Drug Services: 406.586.5493
- ASPEN (Abuse, Support Prevention Education Network), Livingston: 406.222.5902
- Big Sky Medical Center: 406.995.6995
- Bozeman Health Emergency Room: 406.585.1000
- HAVEN (Domestic Violence Shelter), Bozeman: 406.582.2038
- Hope House: 406.585.1130
- Law Enforcement/EMS: Dial 911- Ask for a CIT Officer
- Livingston Healthcare: 406.222.3541
- SW Chemical Dependency, Park County: 406.222.2812
- The Help Center: Dial 211 or 406.586.3333