Find Local Medical Assistance Near You
Let us help connect you to a number of medical resources and healthcare facilities providing local medical assistance and other health resources.
- Big Sky Medical Center — 334 Town Center Ave, Big Sky: 406-995-6995
- Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital* — 915 Highland Blvd, Bozeman: 406-585-5000
- BridgerCare* — 1288 N 14th Ave Suite 201, Bozeman ∙ reproductive health care service: 406-587-0681
- Community Health Partners*
- (Belgrade) — 19 E. Main, Belgrade: 406-924-5754
- (Bozeman) — 214 E. Mendenhall St., Bozeman: 406-585-1360
- (Livingston) — 126 Main St., Livingston: 406-222-1111
- (West Yellowstone) — 11 S. Electric Street, W. Yellowstone: 406-646-9441
- Community Health Partners Dental Practice* — 120 N. 19th Ave., Suite H, Bozeman: 406-585-8701
- Gallatin City-County Health Department — 215 W. Mendenhall, Bozeman: 406-582-3100
- Gallatin County Office of Public Assistance — call for eligibility criteria: 406-582-3010
- Healthy Montana Kids (MT CHIP) Eligibility Hotline — 888-706-1535
- Livingston Healthcare — 504 S. 13th Street, Livingston: 406-222-3541
- Medicaid Help Line — 800-362-8312
- Medicare Information Line — 800-633-4227
- Veteran Administration — 300 N. Willson Ave.: 406-582-5300
* Offers primary & preventive health care services and sliding fee scales.
Need help with health insurance?
Health insurance is now more accessible and more affordable for thousands of Montanans through the Health Insurance Marketplace. We can help you understand your options to ensure you are properly covered. Contact one of our local Certified Application Counselors who can offer free and confidential help.