This is a COVID-19 specific crisis call center. If you are experiencing emotions such as anxiety, depression, stress, sadness, or fear, you are not alone.
- 877-503-0833 | Everyday of the week, 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- If you are having thoughts of suicide, call:
- 800-273-TALK OR 800-273-8255
- Text MT to 741741
Our approach is geared toward alleviating the harmful effects of traumatic experiences and weak attachment by providing a foundation for healthy families and individuals.
The Help Center
- 24-Hour Crisis Line and Suicide Outreach
- 406-586-3333, information and referrals dial 211
Gallatin Mental Health Center
- Adult outpatient treatment and case management with a sliding fee scale and some free counseling services.
- 699 Farmhouse Lane
Community Health Partners (CHP)
- Offering mental health counseling on a sliding fee scale.
- Community Health Partners (CHP)
- Belgrade: 406-924-5754
- Bozeman: 406-585-1360
- Livingston: 406-222-1111
Montana Warm Line
Thrive by Waypoint Health
- Free for Montanans for skills related to coping with stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Visit Thrive for Montana for more information.
Montana Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Toll-Free / 24 hours / 7 days a week
Suicide Loss Survivors Group
Parents of Suicide Support Group
- Support group for parents who have lost a child to suicide.
- Central Valley Fire Community Room, 215 Wings Way, Belgrade, MT 59714
- Contact Person: Tracy Rassley, 406-451-9223, email@example.com
- Information about this ground can be found at the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Children’s Case Management, Outpatient Treatment & Psychiatric Services
Hope House Crisis Stabilization
- Outpatient Therapy & Children Case Management
MSU Counseling & Psychological Services
- For MSU students, staff, and faculty
Open Arms Drop-in Center
- Peer-to-peer support
- 695 Farmhouse Lane
- Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm, Saturdays 9 am-5 pm
- Recovery Group Meetings, Monday-Saturday noon-1pm
MSU Human Development Clinic
- Low-cost outpatient adults, children, couples and families
Crisis Intervention Team
- Gallatin Mental Health Center (GMHC) crisis response is a team of mental health professionals that conducts emergency evaluations and recommends voluntary or emergency detention placements at Hope House.