Find Support Groups and Treatment for Help with Substance Abuse
If you (or someone you love) is addicted to drugs or alcohol, there is help in Gallatin County. You don’t have to struggle alone. No matter your sitation, no matter how many times you’ve tried before, with the right support, recovery is possible.
- Alcohol and Drug Services of Gallatin County (ADSCG) — 2310 North 7th Ave, Bozeman, (406) 586-5493
- Alcohol and Drug Assistance Center at MSU — 1215 Gopher Court, Bozeman, (406) 994-5937
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) — (406) 585-4079
- Al-Anon (support for friends or family of alcoholics) — (406) 585-4258
- Montana Chemical Dependency Center — 525 E. Mercury, Butte, (406) 496-5400
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) — (800) 990-6262
- Rimrock-leading Addiction Treatment — 1231 North 29th Street, Billings, (800) 227-3953 or (406) 248-3175
- Community Coalition On Drug Awareness (C-CODA)
- Adolescent Resource Center — 1450 W. Kagy Blvd., Bozeman, (406) 586-8253
- Alateen/Alakid — Heleen at (406) 586-1025 or Victoria at (406) 587-1417
It may not seem like it now, but you can be in control of your life again. Get help with substance abuse and begin your recovery today.