Sanitation Act and Local Wastewater Treatment System
To better serve you and provide staff with the time necessary to complete reviews of submitted applications, please note the following information:
- Mondays 1 pm to 5 pm
- Thursdays 8 am to 12 pm (noon)
- By appointment: Please call the office at (406) 582-3120 to schedule a time.
We ask that you provide as much of the following information as possible at the time you schedule the appointment so staff can prepare for the meeting:
- Have you had discussions regarding this project with GCCHD staff? Who?
- Is this project related to Sanitation Review or a Local Wastewater Treatment System?
- What is your basic question(s)?
- Property Owner
- Property Information: COS, Existing Wastewater Treatment System – Permit #Tract / Lot
- Minor Subdivision #
- Existing COSA – EQ # (if you don’t know you can obtain this information in the Gallatin County Clerk & Recorder office, click here for a list of questions to ask)
- Site Address